USB 2.0 Cables
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed in the 1990’s and is used for connection, communication and power supply and is used primarily with computers and electronics. It is hard to imagine electronic devices that are sold without USB cables or USB ports in our current digital age.
USB 2.0 has a maximum transfer rate of 35MB per second, offering fast date transfer speeds at home or in the office. Computers, tablets, phones, cameras, printers, mass storage devices and TV’s all make use of USB connectivity at some level for the purpose of transferring data - and this is by no means an exhaustive list. It is for this reason that CableKiosk stocks a wide variety of USB and USB OTG cables. Our USB 2.0 cable selection includes:
- USB 2.0 A to Micro-B cable
- USB A/m to BM Printer cable
- Dock Connector to 3.5mm Aux and USB
- USB 2.0 Extension cable (Passive and Active)
- Micro USB OTG cable
- USB 2.0 A to Mini-B cable
- iPod Shuffle USB cable
- Apple Dock Connector to USB cable
- Mini USB Male to USB Female adaptor Any one of the above mentioned products can be purchased directly from our website, either through Payfast or by doing an EFT. We offer three different delivery options depending on your location and the delivery time required. We offer our customers a 30 day money-back guarantee; giving you peace of mind should any problems arise with products purchased from us. Furthermore, we offer tech support, available as a live chat to resolve any problems as quickly and easily as possible. Our selection includes items that are compatible with iPods, iPhones, Samsung Galaxy tabs and a number of different computers and their peripherals. With prices starting from R25 it is easy to see why CableKiosk should be your first choice when shopping for USB cables and related peripherals.