CableKiosk is your one-stop outlet for the best video, audio and data cables at prices that will suit your pocket. We stock several VGA cables and VGA adapters. You’ll recognise this connector as the most common plug on the cables that connect computers to monitors.
VGA (Video Graphics Array) cables feature a three-row, 15-pin connector. This plug is found on many graphics cards, computer monitors and high-definition TVs. Laptops and other small devices typically feature mini-VGA ports.
The VGA standard is designed to carry analogue component video, which is why it is useful to have adaptors to feed this source to digital devices. DisplayPort and HDMI have mostly replaced VGA in terms of digital video transmission. However, these standards are backward compatible so they can also handle analogue data. You can find VGA to DisplayPort and VGA to HDMI cables as well as the reverse.
CableKiosk currently stocks the following VGA products:
- Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter – This is used to connect a Mac video source to conventional VGA displays.
- A Dock connector to VGA for iPhone and iPad – Use this to watch videos stored on your phone or tablet on a regular computer monitor.
- Standard VGA 15-pin male to female cables from Linkqage – available in 3m to 15m lengths
- DisplayPort male to VGA female adapter – This will allow you to feed digital video from, for instance, one of the latest model TVs to a PC monitor. Also, this product features gold-plated connectors for the best possible quality.
- 2m DisplayPort to VGA cable from Lindy – This cable is used in conjunction with the adapter listed above. Check back here regularly for additions to our VGA cable and adapter stock range.